Grow and Learn at First Christian Preschool
Extended Care Option Available!
First Christian Preschool now offers a variety of options to meet the needs of families in our area, ranging from preschool only (9 a.m. - noon), to extended care beginning at 7:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. Click on the forms below for more information and options. There are a limited number of extended care openings. Enroll now!
First Christian Preschool:
- A non-profit school sponsored by First Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in Paducah, KY.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Kentucky with certified teachers in every classroom.
- Dedicated to providing your child the best early childhood education possible.
- Strives to teach socialization and academic skills through love and age-appropriate activities.
- Has an excellect reputation throughout the community.
- Encourages parental involvement as family schedules permits.
- Follows the public school calendar.
- A place to Learn, Grow, Love and Shine!
First Christian Preschool began in the early 70's with an in-house kindergarten. When kindergarten was moved into the public schools, a four-year-old class was added. Demand has allowed us to expand through the years and we now offer classes for 2, 3, 4 and 5 year olds.
Our philosophy is that every child is unique and each should leave our school knowing they are loved and looking forward to their future school experiences.
Schedule of Classes:
- Two-Year-Old Classes - Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 days) -- Tuesday and Thursday (2 days) or a combination of the two classes for 4 or 5 days.
- Three-Year-Old Classes - Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 days) -- Tuesday and Thursday (2 days) or a combination of the two classes for 4 or 5 days.
- Four and Five-Year-Old Classes - Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3 days) -- PreK Monday through Friday (5 days).
All preschool classes meet from 9 a.m. until noon with extended care before or after class at 7:30 a.m. and until 5:30 p.m.
First Christian Church also offers a Mothers Day Out program called Toddlers-N-Training. This program is in session one day during the week (Tuesday or Wednesday) from 9 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. for children one year of age by August 1.
- Teachers and staff are trained and certified in infant and child CPR and first aid.
- A plan is in place to insure only parents or those persons authorized by parents pick up children after school.
- Surveillance equipment is on-site and church visitors are restricted to one door that is monitored by church staff.
- An emergency disaster plan is implemented in case of a large natural disaster where evacuation is required.
Information and applications for the 2016-17 school year are available as attachments below. Please contact the preschool for more information at email@example.com or by calling 270-443-8251 or 270-443-0513.
|preschool brochure.pdf||600.68 KB|
|16 Registration info sheet.doc||33.5 KB|
|16 enrollment form.doc||33 KB|
|16 TNT registration form.doc||29.5 KB|